Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Fluffy Sushi

As you've already seen in Linda's previous post, sushi can be rather cute, but I am here to protest that it isn't specifically size ratios that determine this cuteness. I contest that fluffiness can also have a large effect on cuteness as seen below:













On that note I present for your consideration the cuteness of knitted sushi. These sushi are only slightly larger than a deliciously hand crafted crunch dragon roll piece from my favorite local spot, however I hope to prove that their general fluffiness more than makes up for their lack of size differentiation.


1 comment:

  1. Let the craft sushi battle begin!

    I just received these in the mail! I love them! You're so sweet.

    Hmmm....I wonder how the fluffy index affects my plot.

    ReplyDelete